We meet each Sunday at 10:30am.
Everyone is welcome to our services, whether you're a regular churchgoer or not.
Our services are central to our life and worship together. They include praise, bible readings, biblical preaching, and prayer. We celebrate communion together on the second and fourth Sundays of the month.
We run a supervised creche and children's group during the service.
Services and Covid-19
Update 24 February 2022: Following the changes in government legislation this week and with agreement from the PCC, we have revised our covid-19 risk assessment. The headlines are as follows.
Firstly, what we will continue to do:
- We continue to offer hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- We continue to wave during the peace.
- We continue distributing bread only during communion. The bread will remain covered during the communion prayers, and the curate will sanitize his hands before and wear a face mask during the distribution of the bread.
- We continue to have the church cleaned each week ready for Sunday services.
- We continue to place the collection plate at the entrance to the worship area.
- We continue to provide pews down the sides of the church which are spaced out from each other for those who wish to be socially distanced.
- We continue to wear face masks while preparing refreshments.
- Although the legal requirement to isolate has ended, we continue to ask those who test positive for COVID-19 to follow the government advice of staying at home and avoiding contact with other people.
Secondly, some changes:
- The wearing of face masks is now optional. There is an expectation that some people will choose to wear them and you should feel comfortable in doing so.
- We will open the main doors to provide ventilation when people are moving around the building.
- We will begin to hand out bibles at each service, and service/notice sheets as needed.
- We will remove the use of the one way system, except during the distribution of communion.
We will keep these things under review and will communicate if and when things change again in the future. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.